Finding the right care for an older loved one can be challenging. How does a person know which company provides the best home care near Des Peres, MO? There are several factors to consider that we’ve outlined below.
- First, in-home care services should be designed to meet the specific care needs of the individual. Home care is not a one size fits all situation. Our customized care services can include hourly personal care, intermittent respite care to give family members a break, specialized dementia care services, and more. We make sure the right plan is in place for each person we serve and can adjust the plan as needs change over time.
- Second, the company’s caregivers should be satisfied with how well they are prepared to provide caregiving services to clients. We employ an amazing team of caregivers who are experienced and specially trained to offer compassionate assistance wherever a senior calls home. We also have been designated as an Employer of Choice by our caregiving team and can show proof of that third-party satisfaction score.
- Third, it’s helpful to ask the care company if their clients are satisfied and if they can show you proof of client satisfaction. We have been designated as a Provider of Choice and a Leader in Excellence by our home care clients, through a third-party customer satisfaction measurement firm.
- Finally, don’t be afraid to inquire about other signs of quality, such as the company’s Better Business Bureau rating. Compassionate Nursing Services is accredited by and has received and A+ rating by the BBB.
About Our Senior Care Services
Our Des Peres in-home care agency provides a wide variety of services that make life easier for our clients and their families, and can include:
- Errand-running, including picking up prescriptions and grocery shopping
- Meal planning, preparation, dining assistance, and kitchen clean-up
- Assistance with personal care, like showering and bathing, getting dressed, and using the bathroom
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Companionship and socialization, engaging in favorite activities and hobbies, conversations, exercise programs, community outings, and more
- Specially trained, experienced assistance for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia
- And more
What Makes Our Des Peres Home Care Company Different?
Because you have an abundance of choices when searching for home care in Des Peres, it is important to know what makes an agency stand out. Partnering with Compassionate Nursing Services ensures that you’re working with the best of the best.
As family caregivers ourselves, we have been right where you are and fully understand the care needs of seniors and those who care for them. Providing high quality care is our passion, and we adhere to stringent requirements for our caregiving team – allowing families to have the peace of mind and security in knowing they’ve made the right decision for their loved ones.
Get to Know Our Compassionate Caregivers
Entrusting the care of a loved one to someone you don’t know well is a vulnerable position. But when that caregiver is part of the Compassionate Nursing Services team, any uncertainty is quickly replaced with a sense of relief.
We work hard to ensure that, not only are we hiring the most qualified caregivers, but also that our clients and caregivers create a lasting bond. We carefully match each client and caregiver based on their unique personalities, interests, likes, and dislikes to ensure they are compatible, leading to a strong bond of companionship.
Additionally, all of our caregivers undergo a thorough screening process, background checks, multiple interviews, and receive ongoing training. We are confident that our care team is fully equipped to meet a wide range of Des Peres senior care needs, including dementia care, fall prevention, personal care assistance, and much more.
Local Senior Care Resources
To further assist you, we’ve provided some helpful local resources related to aging:
Des Peres Area on Aging
Five Star Senior Center
Want to Learn More?
If you are considering home care in Des Peres for a loved one, we are here to talk through any concerns you’re facing, answer any questions you have, provide helpful resources, and if wanted, schedule an in-home consultation. Please call us anytime at 314-432-4312 or contact us online to let us know how we can help.