The Best Home Care Services Near St. Louis, Missouri
Only the Best Will Do When Helping a Loved One Get the Support They Need
What Makes Compassionate Nursing Services the Best?
- We were founded by a St. Louis native who understands the community.
- We have been named a Best of Home Care Leader in Experience by Home Care Pulse, an independent customer satisfaction measurement firm that surveys our clients regularly.
- We believe that to care for people, you must first care about them. We build strong relationships with our home care clients and their loved ones.
- Our professional team of extensively trained caregivers offers a wide range of senior care services, aimed at helping older adults thrive in the comfort of home.
- We are responsive, reliable, and ready to serve you or a loved one.
Read Our Reviews
The caregivers at Compassionate Nursing Services are flexible, and reassuring, and they have a sense of humor that helps make every situation less stressful. They really work to get to know a person’s interests and do their best to plan fun and engaging outings.
Words cannot express how grateful we are to the entire Compassionate Nursing team for the care, support, and compassion shown to our mother. Your love and care for this woman will always be remembered. We only hope we will be as fortunate to have people like your team for support if we are ever in need again.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
Contact us if you have a loved one who could benefit from in-home care and assistance.
Susie Wilson, RN, Executive Director
Susie Wilson has been a registered nurse for 15 years and is passionate about serving the community. She has worked as an in-home caregiver since the age of 17, bringing this passion for care into her role daily.
What Types of Home Care Services Do You Provide?
Our home care services are thoughtfully tailored to meet each person’s unique needs, ensuring that everyone we serve receives the individualized care they require.
- Medication reminders
- Meal planning and preparation
- Grocery shopping and running other essential errands
- Help with bathing, showering, and personal hygiene
- Transportation to medical appointments and social gatherings
- And more
- Thorough home safety assessments and modifications
- Monitoring for changes in behavior or health
- Crafting comforting daily routines
- Support with light housekeeping and laundry
- Friendly companionship
- And more
Do You Offer Home Care Services In My Area?
Compassionate Nursing Services serves families in Town and Country, Oakville, Des Peres, Clayton, Creve Coeur, and throughout the greater St. Louis area.
Contact us today at 314-432-4312 anytime to learn more about our services or to schedule a senior care consultation.